Toners are generally focused on hydration and pH correction, packing a seriously nutrient-rich, hydration heavy punch. so a hydrating and soothing toner sounded like an awesome addition to my skincare routine.
Todays recipe is a sweet nice combination of soothing chamomile with refreshing Aloe Vera juice and cucumber extract
Give your skin a calming experience with this goodie
-Distilled water 69.000% ⎥ 69 g
-Chamomile hydrosol 10.000% ⎥ 10 g
-Aloe vera juice 10.000% ⎥10 g
-Sodium lactate 3.000% ⎥3 g
-Panthenol 0.500% ⎥0.5 g
-Allantoin 0.600% ⎥0.6 g
-Vitamin E 0.400% ⎥0.4 g
-Polysorbate 20 4.000% ⎥4 g
-Chamomile essential oil 0.200% ⎥0.2 g
-Bergamot Essential oil 0.200% ⎥0.2 g
-Cucumber extract 2.000% ⎥2 g
-Preservative Acnibio® AC 0.100% ⎥0.1 g
Weigh all the ingredients into a small beaker. Stir to combine. Transfer to a 100mL bottle and you’re done!
To use, mist over your face or on a cotton pad and rub on your face. enjoy the hydrating, refreshing goodness.
- If you don't have chamomile hydrosol you can use any other hydrosol of your choice.
- You can substitute Aloe vera juice with more distilled water but I don’t recommend to substitute it.
-You can use any other humectant of choice like glycerin, propylene glycol or propanediol - -You can use PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil instead of polysorbate 20
- You can use any essential oil blend of your choice
- You can use any other extract that suites your skin type or just substitute it with more distilled water
- When using other preservative please make sure to use it in its recommended dose. I am here using what I have